Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbd04iFnojcU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Jolly Roger: I often ignore posts from Google. Use a real news
 client instead.
Date: 25 May 2024 02:18:58 GMT

On 2024-05-24, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 24 May 2024 17:57:11 GMT :
>
>> I understand Apple's updates far better than him..
>
> First off, you don't even understand English grammar, JR.

Sure I do. You're projecting again.

> Secondly, you lied about Apple support for years and years, JR.

Nope, and you can't provide a link to me lying. You're projecting again.

> You know absolutely nothing about how Apple updates iOS & macOS.

I know far more than you, and you lie constantly.

> You don't even know that Google Groups died long ago, Jolly Roger.

I knew before it happened, little Arlen. And the fact that my signature
bothers the hell out of you brightens my day every time you mention it.
🙂

> Apple religious zealots
> a. Ignorant
> b. Uneducated