Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbmumtF8c8aU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.ipad,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Apple needs to explain that bug that resurfaced deleted photos
Date: 28 May 2024 20:55:58 GMT
 <v2m959$1icfo$5@dont-email.me> <lb7rj6FtgcnU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v2mh1d$16jl$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lb97v1F5amcU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v2o18i$tc6$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <20240523204041.B71801200A8@fleegle.mixmin.net>
 <lb9vq5F8pkqU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v2okmo$uki$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v2osib$24kmq$13@dont-email.me> <lbbq9gFgqgeU5@mid.individual.net>
 <v2qg9o$2qcr$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v2qhp9$2duvl$1@dont-email.me> <v2qkfe$n96j$1@solani.org>
 <v2r3hj$2h2u3$1@dont-email.me> <lbehp0Fap6U1@mid.individual.net>
 <v2u245$k79$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lbheinFd9ovU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v32r6q$23c1$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <v33038$sc2e$1@solani.org>
 <v33ujm$g2o8$1@dont-email.me> <v34ab8$s7qg$1@solani.org>

On 2024-05-28, badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>> badgolferman <REMOVETHISbadgolferman@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> If I was innocent of wrong doing and had all that money, I’d be
>>> paying lawyers to keep my name and reputation clean, rather than
>>> giving it to the government and looking guilty.
>>
>> Remember civil suits in the US aren't about right or wrong, but about
>> persuasion. Can you persuade the jury/judge not to find against you?
>>
>> Also fighting a court case is long-winded, expensive and completely
>> outside of your control.
>>
>> Paying off frivolous lawsuits is a running cost of large business in
>> the US.
>
> You assume the cases against Apple are frivolous

In the case of iPhone throttling, no assumption is needed - those cases
are indeed frivolous, as has been explained to your little troll gang
repeatedly right here in this news group. Your rejection of facts
doesn't change reality, no matter how many times you lie about it.

> Apple can’t be doing anything unethical

Nobody but you trolls have uttered those words here.

> As we have seen with the battery issue, Apple is fully capable of
> being unethical and taking advantage of consumers. The consumer and
> tax payer is always the one getting screwed.

More lies. As has been explained to you numerous times, Apple's
throttling feature doesn't activate until after an iPhone experiences a
spontaneous shutdown due to the battery being unable to provide
sufficient power, after which the feature prevents spikes in
resource/power usage to prolong runtime on devices with dying batteries.
Nobody "got screwed" by this feature.

JR