Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbn2qhF8vruU2@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: need an app to turn off the whole phone after user-selected time.
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 00:06:09 +0200

micky, 2024-05-28 00:31:

> In comp.mobile.android, on Mon, 27 May 2024 20:25:53 -0000 (UTC), Chris
> <ithinkiam@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> micky <NONONOmisc07@fmguy.com> wrote:

>>> Okay.
>>>
>>> I guess I was spoiled by all my clock-radios.
>>
>> Did they unplug themselves?
>
> The first two we had unplugged any 110v device plugged into them.

A "clock-radio"? I know "clock-radio" as a device which contains a clock
and a radio and you can set a time to turn off the radio part
automatically - for example after 1 or 2 hours. But the device itself
will of course still be turned on, just the radio reception and audio
playback will stop. So not that different from an Android device with a
radio app which will automatically stop playing after 1 or 2 hours.

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de