Article <lbp2n4F1dt1U2@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbp2n4F1dt1U2@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Why I won't run Windows on my Thelio
Date: 29 May 2024 16:16:37 GMT
	<6652ae90$0$7183$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v2uocg$3ajrn$4@dont-email.me>
	<66534360$0$6557$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v30g73$3lhel$4@dont-email.me>
	<lbi9f6Fhd3pU1@mid.individual.net> <v30t17$3k86l$4@dont-email.me>
	<lbinqpFj5p4U2@mid.individual.net> <v31bo3$3scv5$1@dont-email.me>
	<665489c7$0$7182$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v3252c$2uku$1@dont-email.me>
	<6655dd49$0$7068$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<6Ip5O.49637$In22.7454@fx11.iad>
	<66568211$2$8094$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v363kc$evg8$1@dont-email.me>
	<v363no$viqs$1@dont-email.me> <v366el$evg8$2@dont-email.me>
	<66569e4b$8$1258331$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<lbnr8kFcdqnU1@mid.individual.net> <v36e8q$10kk4$1@dont-email.me>

On Wed, 29 May 2024 05:25:46 -0000 (UTC), vallor wrote:

> I've build my Linux systems throughout the years, but this time, I'm old
> enough that I wanted a turnkey Linux workstation.  (My time was very
> valuable when I bought it.)
>
> Further, I've already used System76's tech support for one issue, and
> they were very responsive.  I don't think I'd get that with NewEgg.

Yeah, I've never went that high end but the thrill, I guess you'd call it,
of building a machine wore off a long time ago for me. Spending the time
to research the current processors, mobos, video cards, and so forth,
slapping them all together, and crossing your fingers when you plug it it
got old.

I do have a nice Antec case that I should fill with something some day :)