Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbt6plFk7b1U1@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: "give me liberty or give me death" -- Ukraine
Date: 31 May 2024 05:51:09 GMT

On Fri, 31 May 2024 03:19:38 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> I don't think Russia would object to Poland taking what was
> traditionally theirs. This is not the Russian-speaking part of Ukraine.
> I'm also guessing that Romania and Hungary (or Slovakia?) would be able
> to get back their traditional territories taken from them by the Soviet
> government and given to Ukraine.

It can be like the early days of WWII. Germany grabbed Sudetenland, the
ethnic German part of Czechoslovakia. Poland annexed the Trans-Olza,
Hungary grabbed Ruthenia, and the Slovaks formed their own republic allied
with Germany.

Then came the ethnic cleansing after the war led by the sot Churchill,
Franklin the Red, and their buddy Joe .

Supposedly they were going to sort things out and form homogenous
countries but they fucked that up just as badly as Wilson's self-
determination dream after WWI.