Article <lbtntdFmrk4U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lbtntdFmrk4U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Chuck Schumer, Mitch McConnell Border Bill Flops in Senate Vote
Date: 31 May 2024 10:42:54 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was
destroyed by Ron's failure to secure the support of the likes of Miriam
Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin,
Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce
Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund advertisements
on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM reminding legacy American proles in Iowa and
New Hampshire that Donald Trump endorsed Mitch McConnell and Jim
Lankford:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/23/chuck-schumer-mitch-mcconnell-border-bill-flops-in-senate-vote/>
| Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) was the only Republican who voted for the
| business-backed bill, which would have accelerated the inflow of
| economic migrants via asylum and parole loopholes.
| WASHINGTON, DC - MAY 18: Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) speaks during a
| news conference about high gas prices at the U.S. Capitol on May 18,
| 2022 in Washington, DC. According to AAA, the national average for a
| gallon of unleaded gas hit $4.48 this week. (Photo by Drew
| Angerer/Getty Images)
|
| Six Democrats and independents joined the GOP no-votes on the doomed
| bill, likely because it allowed them to signal support for more
| radical policies without contributing to the bill's failure. The
| Democrats and independents voting no were Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ),
| Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Alex Padilla (D-CA), Sen. Laphonza
| Butler (D-CA), Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (I-
| AZ), who is credited with being an author of the bill.
|
| Two Democrats facing tough 2024 elections -- Sen. Sherrod Brown (D-
| OH) and Sen. John Tester (D-MT) -- voted for the cheap labor
| giveaway to business interests.

Does Amy Swonger recommend Rick Scott over John Thune for
Republican.Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The great Gavin Wax and NYYRC are indispensable Generally speaking,
I must say Trump v DeSantis primary isn't worth the drama or losing