Article <lcgr3mFq0i5U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lcgr3mFq0i5U1@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Kiddie crap
Date: 7 Jun 2024 16:33:58 GMT

On Fri, 7 Jun 2024 08:43:37 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Joel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> "Transheuser-Busch" <transheuser-busch@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snippage>
>>
>> She's actually not bad looking.  What she is alleged to have done,
>> though, is rather serious.
>
> These kids seem awfully obsessed with "trannies". I think a psychologist
> would really like to look inside their heads.  (Yours too :-))
>
> <crossposts snipped>

A couple of weeks ago I took a walk up the road. Along the way I passed a
push lawnmower with a 'Free' sign on it. That's not uncommon around here;
people tend to put serviceable items they don't want out along the road. I
didn't pay much attention.

On the way back I noticed it had bottles sitting on it and was curious
enough to cross the road to see what they were. Six bottles of Bud Light.
I'm not sure if it was a political statement but that's a hell of a deal
-- a lawnmower and a six pack to drink while you're mowing the lawn.