Article <lcp9a0F3bnqU3@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lcp9a0F3bnqU3@mid.individual.net>

From: "Carlos E. R." <robin_listas@es.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: New Samsung Galaxy A54 5G hangs
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 23:25:20 +0200

It hangs in a reboot cycle, never finishes booting.
If I connect the charger, it completes reboot and can be used.

In fact, as it is new I had it connected all the time I was initializing
the thing. As soon as I took it off, and the owner exited the room, it
started acting up.

I can not power it off. I need to connect the charger, complete boot,
select power off, wait, then remove the cable... which immediately
triggers the cycle.

I will return it.

--
Cheers,