Article <ld01unF4f6lU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ld01unF4f6lU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Tame Establishment Media on Housing Costs: Don't Mention Migration!
Date: 13 Jun 2024 11:02:48 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis regret that their path to
WhiteHouse.GOV was wiped away by Ron's failure to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons making Donald Trump regret
his taking of Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question
on the campain trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/06/03/bidens-media-on-soaring-housing-costs-dont-mention-migration/>
| "It is a first-tier issue almost everywhere," admitted Shaun
| Donovan, who worked as housing secretary for President Barack Obama.
| "That is changing the national politics around it in a way that I
| think is quite different than I've ever seen," he told the AP.
|
| "This will deeply impact voters' sense of the economy," Wall Street
| analyst Mark Zandi told the AP. But back in 2016, he denounced Trump
| because he planned migration cuts would lower the cost of housing by
| 4 percent in 2018 and 2019.
|
| But establishment media sites are trying to keep the public in the
| dark by avoiding any mention of Biden's migration in articles about
| housing costs.
|
| "The United States is slogging through a housing affordability
| crisis that was decades in the making," the Associated Press told
| its nationwide readers on March 15. "That's like the biggest problem
| for Biden because it's not one that he can solve," Daryl
| Fairweather, chief economist at the brokerage Redfin insisted to the
| AP.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) polling of legacy American proles that American
moms and dads favor affordable family formation for themselves and
their posterity?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--