Article <ld7vu3Fac2vU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ld7vu3Fac2vU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Poll: Just 1-in-5 Americans Say Biden Wants to Reduce Migration
Date: 16 Jun 2024 11:17:24 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration see Neil Munro
on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron was unable to convince
David McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisement on Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons warning
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump
sign the bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words: merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/06/09/poll-just-1-in-5-americans-say-biden-wants-reduce-migration/>
| Biden and his deputies have successfully imported or accepted
| roughly 10 million legal, illegal, quasi-legal, and temporary
| migrants for economic purposes since 2021.
|
| That Extraction Migration policy is an economic strategy that has
| helped investors by inflating real estate prices and reducing
| Americans' wages.
|
| Business groups welcome the flood because it cuts Americans' blue-
| collar wages and white-collar salaries. It also reduces marketplace
| pressure to invest in productivity-boosting technology, in heartland
| states, and in overseas markets.

Does Susie Wiles see any hope in her polling (or Bill Stepien before
her (or Brad Parscale before him)) of any hope for a GOP candidate
for WhiteHouse.GOV to receive the nomination without running to Trump's
right on the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is just an observation I've noticed trying to objectively look
at the current status of the Republican primary. Trump is currently