Article <ldl1bqFa1ljU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldl1bqFa1ljU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Census Bureau: Over 15% of Philadelphia's Population Is Foreign-Born
Date: 21 Jun 2024 10:01:31 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Warren Todd
Huston on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron was unable to convince
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to sponsor advertisements on Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons making Donald
Trump regret his decision to take Jared Kushner's advice to downplay
the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/06/14/philadelphias-immigrant-population-soars-as-u-s-born-numbers-shrink/>
| Philadelphia is run by pro-migration Democrats, and the local birth
| rate has shrunk by roughly ten percent over the last 14 years. Since
| 2021, President Joe Biden's migrants have further hurt couples by
| nudging down local wages and pushing up housing costs by almost 20
| percent.
|
| Despite the growth in foreign-born residents, it seems likely that
| Philly will lose its spot as the sixth-largest city in America very
| soon. Currently, fewer than 30,000 residents keep San Antonio,
| Texas, seated as the nation's seventh-largest city. But with Philly
| losing numbers annually and Texas still experiencing huge growth, it
| will not be long before San Antonio overtakes Philly to claim the
| sixth spot on the list.

Does Susie Wiles see any hope for a GOP aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV
who doesn't run to Trump's right on the National Question in 2028?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"How swampy are the MAGA influencers who are attacking me this week?
Even after Trump called to throw me out of the GOP, I stumped for