Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldosdtFroluU2@mid.individual.net>

From: Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: TV news for June 17-22, 2024
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 17:01:39 -0400

	ABC news

ABC’s ‘High Potential’ Sets Todd Harthan As New Showrunner  (June 21)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/todd-harthan-high-potential-showrunner-1235980139/

	CBS news

‘Blue Bloods’ Cast Marks Final Day Of Filming: Donnie Wahlberg, Marisa
Ramirez & Vanessa Ray Share Moment As Series Wraps Shoot  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/blue-bloods-cast-final-day-filming-donnie-wahlberg-marisa-ramirez-vanessa-ray-1235979617/

Jesse Lee Soffer Boards ‘FBI: International’ Following Luke Kleintank’s
Exit  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/jesse-lee-soffer-cast-fbi-international-1235978565/

‘Sheriff Country’ Sets Matt Lopez As Showrunner  (June 19)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/sheriff-country-matt-lopez-showrunner-1235976536/

Trevor St. John Leaving ‘The Young And The Restless’ (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/trevor-st-john-leaving-the-young-and-the-restless-1235977562/

‘The Bold & The Beautiful’ Reveals Nepo Baby Bonanza, As Jim Belushi’s
Daughter & Josh Morrow’s Son Join CBS Sudser  (June 17)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/the-bold-and-the-beautiful-casts-jim-belushis-daughter-josh-morrow-son-1235975837/

	CW news

The CW Sets Fall Premiere Dates For Final Season Of ‘Superman & Lois’,
‘WWE NXT’, ‘Sullivan’s Crossing’, ‘The Chosen’ & More  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/the-cw-fall-premiere-dates-superman-and-lois-wwe-nxt-sullivans-crossing-the-chosen-1235978853/

	NBC news

‘Chicago Fire’s Jocelyn Hudon Upped To Series Regular  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/chicago-fire-jocelyn-hudon-upped-to-series-regular-1235979112/

Thor Freudenthal Tapped To Direct & EP ‘The Hunting Party’ Pilot For NBC
  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/thor-freudenthal-direct-the-hunting-party-pilot-nbc-1235979302/

["'The Hunting Party' is a high-concept crime procedural about a small
team of investigators who are assembled to track down and capture the
most dangerous killers our country has ever seen, all of whom have just
escaped from a top-secret prison that’s not supposed to exist."]

Alan Cumming Inks First-Look Deal With NBCUniversal On Heels Of ‘The
Traitors’ Success  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/alan-cumming-deal-nbcuniversal-the-traitors-1235978877/

	Cable channel news

‘Yellowstone’ Season 5 Part II: Everything We Know So Far [Paramount
Network]  (June 21)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/yellowstone-season-5-part-2-release-date-cast-1235924863/

Kevin Costner Makes It Official: He’s Not Returning To ‘Yellowstone’
[Paramount Network]  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/kevin-costner-not-returning-to-yellowstone-1235979839/

‘Snowpiercer’ Final Season Trailer: “The Closing Act” & “A New
Beginning” – Update [AMC]  (June 20)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/snowpiercer-season-4-premiere-date-amc-photos-trailer-1235906431/

Kevin Costner “Disappointed” In Handling Of ‘Yellowstone’ Exit Rumors:
“Nobody On Their Side Ever Stepped Up To Defend What I Did For Them”
[Paramount Network]  (June 19)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/kevin-costner-disappointed-yellowstone-exit-rumors-1235978531/

Issa López & DP Florian Hoffmeister On Capturing Immensity & Isolation
Of The Artic With ‘True Detective: Night Country’ – The Process [HBO]
(June 19)

https://deadline.com/video/true-detective-night-country-cinematography-florian-hoffmeister-issa-lopez-interview/

‘A Knight Of The Seven Kingdoms’: Everything We Know About The ‘Game Of
Thrones’ Prequel, Including Plot, Premiere Date & Whether George R.R.
Martin Is Involved [HBO]  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/feature/knight-of-the-seven-kingdoms-cast-release-date-1235836300/

‘Resident Alien’ Moves To USA Network With Season 4 Renewal  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/resident-alien-usa-network-season-4-1235977244/

‘Grantchester’ Renewed For 10th Season By PBS Masterpiece  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/grantchester-renewed-10th-season-masterpiece-1235977042/

PBS’ ‘A Capitol Fourth’ To Be Hosted By Alfonso Ribeiro; Lineup Includes
Smokey Robinson, Fantasia, Darren Criss And Sheila E.  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/pbs-a-capitol-fourth-washington-smokey-robinson-1235976664/

‘The Gilded Age’ Adds Phylicia Rashad, Brian Stokes Mitchell, Jordan
Donica & Victoria Clark To Season 3 [HBO]  (June 17)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/the-gilded-age-adds-phylicia-rashad-brian-stokes-mitchell-jordan-donica-victoria-clark-season-3-1235975748/

	Streaming service news--Apple TV+

‘The Morning Show’ Season 4: Everything We Know So Far  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/feature/the-morning-show-season-4-plot-cast-everything-we-know-1235977753/

‘Lady In The Lake’ Trailer: Natalie Portman Is “Seeking To Shed A Secret
Past” In Apple TV+ Thriller Series — Update  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/lady-in-the-lake-apple-tv-plus-premiere-date-first-look-image-trailer-1235908143/

["Natalie Portman stars as Maddie Schwartz, a Jewish housewife seeking
to shed a secret past and reinvent herself as an investigative
journalist, alongside Ingram’s Cleo Johnson, a mother navigating the
political underbelly of Black Baltimore while struggling to provide for
her family. Their disparate lives seem parallel at first, but when
Maddie becomes fixated on Cleo’s mystifying death, a chasm opens that
puts everyone around them in danger, per the official synopis."]

	Streaming service news--Hulu

‘Only Murders In The Building’ Season 4: Everything We Know So Far
(June 21)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/only-murders-in-the-building-season-4-release-date-plot-1235929114/

Hulu Orders Comedy Pilot From Max Mutchnick, David Kohan & Ryan Murphy
Starring Nathan Lane, Matt Bomer And Linda Lavin  (June 18)

https://deadline.com/2024/06/hulu-orders-comedy-pilot-max-mutchnick-david-kohan-ryan-murphy-nathan-lane-matt-bomer-linda-lavin-1235977295/