Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldp3kuFsqu1U1@mid.individual.net>

From: Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Selected programming for June 22-25, 2024
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 19:04:52 -0400

Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 6/22/24 2:49 PM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>>         Tuesday, June 25
>>>

>>>     Streaming:
>>>

>>> Babylon Berlin       (season 4 premiere)         (3:01 am, MHz Choice)
>>
>> Well, there’s a channel I’ve never heard of
>
> It's a streamer for foreign (i.e. non-English language) stuff only -
> primarily from continental Europe I believe. For example, "Babylon
> Berlin" is obviously German. But I think they have some Scandinavian
> stuff too...

https://watch.mhzchoice.com/

"Mhz Choice is your one-stop streaming destination for TV and movies
from all over the globe. From thrilling murder mysteries and crime to
laugh out loud comedies." Based in Fairfax, VA.

It recently took over Topic, the small international streaming service
run by the parent company of The Intercept political website.

I subscribed to Topic for a month to get the second season of Hotel Beau
Séjour.

--Robin