Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldqr0pF5uj5U6@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Android keyboard: your choice.
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 16:50:01 +0200

R.Wieser, 2024-06-23 10:21:

> Arno,

[...]
>> No I don't expect anything except not being paranoid and trying
>> to understand *why* I told you that about Heliboard.
>
> Ask yourself how I could possibly *know* why you mentioned that app.    You
> might be fully above board, but you could as easly be someone who's trying
> goading people into installing (trojaned) malware. (don't worry, I'm leaning
> to the former).

I did not mention the app, that was "Henry The Mole"
<henrythemole@mckenziesfarm.old> in his post on June 17, 2024.

I just tried explained how I came to the conclusion that it does not
abuse private data and that it does not use Firebase either. I also
repeatetly suggested *not* to trust me blindly but to ask someone else
who is able to understand the source code of Heliboard and maybe even
compile your own version based on that code to be sure what you get!

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de