Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldsvu4Fg66eU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Android keyboard: your choice.
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 12:26:12 +0200

Andy Burns, 2024-06-24 09:32:

> Andrew wrote:
>
>> PMX and Muntashirakon App Manager will dump the permissions of any given app.
>
> Do their lists of dumped permissions correspond with f-droid's list or
> the list from aapt2?

Yes - see for yourself:

<https://f-droid.org/en/packages/helium314.keyboard/>

Permissions

    read your contacts
    Allows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your
phone. Apps will also have access to the accounts on your phone that
have created contacts. This may include accounts created by apps you
have installed. This permission allows apps to save your contact data,
and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.
    android.permission.READ_USER_DICTIONARY
    run at startup
    Allows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has
finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and
allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
    control vibration
    Allows the app to control the vibrator.
    android.permission.WRITE_USER_DICTIONARY
    helium314.keyboard.DYNAMIC_RECEIVER_NOT_EXPORTED_PERMISSION

--
Arno Welzel
https://arnowelzel.de