Article <ldvkujFshd5U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<ldvkujFshd5U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Khanna: 'Everyone Wants to Come' Here, So Biden's Path to Citizenship Won't Be Pull Factor
Date: 25 Jun 2024 10:37:08 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Ian Hanchett
on whether Susie Wiles (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale
before him)) has asked legacy American proles who might be convinced
to cast ballots for Donald Trump how many of the 8+B globe's top two
quintiles should be welcomed to join them as Americans:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/06/19/khanna-everyone-wants-to-come-here-so-bidens-path-to-citizenship-wont-be-pull-factor/>
| On Tuesday's broadcast of "CNN News Central," Rep. Ro Khanna (D-CA)
| responded to criticisms that President Joe Biden's new protections
| for some people in the U.S. illegally will incentivize people to
| come to the U.S. illegally by stating that "everyone wants to come
| to the United States of America. There are a lot of pull factors,
| our great economy, our great education. I think it's absurd to say
| that giving a path to citizenship for people who are spouses of
| American citizens and have been here for ten years is going to add
| to that."
|
| Co-host John Berman asked, "Now, there are Republicans, like John
| Thune of South Dakota, I was listening to John Cornyn of Texas, U.S.
| Senators, Republican Senators who say that this will be what they
| call a pull factor for undocumented immigrants to come to the U.S.
| In other words, it will make them think it's more attractive to come
| here illegally. What do you say to that?"

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
predict it will cost Trump convince Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I admittedly missed this too, but it makes sense now why every
small and big pro-Trump account was screaming all day about DeSantis