Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<le1ju9F6qs8U1@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: 26 Jun 2024 04:32:09 GMT
	<lamt35Fcgq7U4@mid.individual.net> <v26rjl$21vl0$1@dont-email.me>
	<v2ccjg$39nup$2@dont-email.me> <69sj4j50b5jb8mnbc37b1aopn58vpj0a5q@4ax.com>
	<v33cu1$ddl1$10@dont-email.me> <2Nj5O.33580$9xU7.24227@fx17.iad>
	<v36bpp$10k3v$1@dont-email.me> <PKE5O.17601$8CY1.13682@fx37.iad>
	<v3j4vt$3j4v3$1@dont-email.me>
	<665d1d57$0$2363138$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v5dlar$1dttg$2@dont-email.me> <memk7j5epu65t50ajn5vcbamj5s5uku5ig@4ax.com>
	<v5dpgc$1eh23$6@dont-email.me> <v5flpc$1pj51$1@dont-email.me>
	<23JeO.16235$BRt3.6532@fx05.iad> <v5foko$1pj51$8@dont-email.me>

On Wed, 26 Jun 2024 00:50:32 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> They believe in the "fact" of evolution (by faith) because they think it
> frees them from believing in God. The theories of evolution, themselves,
> are absurd.

How about evolutionary creation?

https://www.scienceandfaith.org/evolutionary-creationism

The problem with the young Earth theory advanced by people like Answers in
Genesis is the amount of shuffling they need to do to account for facts.
Humans and dinosaurs were contemporaries? Why doesn't the fossil record
show T Rex munching on humans? Well, God created it that way to mess with
humans.

I'll admit the neo-Darwinians have their leaps of faith too. Dawkins is an
entertaining author but he tends to write "That is easily accounted for.
But first let me relate this 37 page amusing anecdote, hoping you'll
forget the question." Dennett was good too but he creates skyhooks as
abundant as the religious.