Article <leav6sFkjd6U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<leav6sFkjd6U1@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: 29 Jun 2024 17:39:41 GMT
	<kPC6O.21333$Dsz1.8213@fx14.iad> <v3ghfn$31rjc$3@dont-email.me>
	<665c66eb$0$3738365$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v3j58g$3j4v3$4@dont-email.me> <v3j9ha$3fm08$1@dont-email.me>
	<v3jvdi$3qduu$12@dont-email.me> <v3k8cn$3fm08$3@dont-email.me>
	<v3mdu0$arho$2@dont-email.me> <v3n0vq$3iat$4@dont-email.me>
	<v3o8dp$kfrm$8@dont-email.me>
	<6660a10b$0$3738362$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v3tkcu$1o860$1@dont-email.me>
	<66627d25$0$3747332$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
	<v5dp49$1eh23$2@dont-email.me> <v5echc$1hofv$6@dont-email.me>
	<slrnv7ndk8.21pl.candycanearter07@candydeb.host.invalid>
	<le2v4hFd873U4@mid.individual.net> <v5j5nn$2ks7o$6@dont-email.me>
	<le5sfiFrkjbU2@mid.individual.net> <v5kjb8$2te1q$4@dont-email.me>
	<le6gvrFda6U1@mid.individual.net> <v5mcj6$3bfeg$2@dont-email.me>
	<le89ttF8gijU1@mid.individual.net> <v5n55g$3g6kf$2@dont-email.me>
	<le90apFbi1aU1@mid.individual.net> <v5ovmk$3ttk6$3@dont-email.me>
	<v5past$3vo5v$2@dont-email.me>

On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 15:57:17 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> I tend to believe the Democrats knew this would happen and scheduled
> this debate very early so they would have time to try to convince Biden
> to quit.
> Nothing else makes sense.

The True Believers are amazing.

"Joe had a cold so they gave him a double shot of Nyquil so he wouldn't
cough during the debate. I know that Nyquil knocks me out."

"Joe was amazing at the rally the next day!"  Yeah, he can still read
scripted lines from a teleprompter most of the time.

I really wish I was a better person and not experiencing Schadenfreude as
the DNC tries to figure out their next move. This has the potential to be
as much fun as the '68 National Convention. Maybe some latter day Hoffman
or Rubin will manage to actually spike the water supply with LSD.