Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lebmvuFo8l1U1@mid.individual.net>

From: rbowman <bowman@montana.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Workstation Aesthetics
Date: 30 Jun 2024 00:25:34 GMT

On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 15:29:09 -0400, Joel wrote:

> It's just too much, yeah, why can't we put someone new up against Trump?
>  Why must Biden be a two-term president?

Biden is not going to be a two term president. I don't know how the DNC is
going to pull it off but they will. They have about 6 weeks to do
something and something also involves sidelining Harris. The junior
varsity team come equipped with all sorts of baggage.

Fun times. I can't even hold my nose and check Oliver's box. I don't think
RFK will be on the ballot in this state even if he makes it on some. The
Greens aee on the ballot and I hate to say it but Stein might be the best
of a bad litter.