Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<leciajFs99bU2@mid.individual.net>

From: Arno Welzel <usenet@arnowelzel.de>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: Processes running
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 10:12:04 +0200

db, 2024-06-29 11:47:

> Yesterday, after not touching my phone for many hours,
> it was warm, and down to 11% charge.
> Under Linux there is a command (ps)  to tell me what
> processes are running Is there a way to find out what
> is running on my phone? Something intensive, that I
> didn't turn on myself, must be running.

You can use an ADB shell and top or ps. This means you have to enable
developer options and ADB first on your device and install the
respective tools and drivers on the computer you use to connect to the
smartphone.

Then use "adb shell" to get a shell on the device.

Another option may be this app:

<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.github.standardadb>

--
Arno Welzel