Article <leknokF50hlU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<leknokF50hlU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Donald Trump promises Green Card for foreign graduates from U.S. colleges
Date: 3 Jul 2024 10:33:57 GMT

The anonymous Press Trust of India hack on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's
Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's
top priority convincing the likes of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to sponsor advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign the
permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and
John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the magic
words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.thehindu.com/news/international/donald-trump-promises-green-card-for-foreign-graduates-from-us-colleges/article68319469.ece>
| Mr. Trump reiterated his first-term policy, about foreign students
| getting a Green Card after receiving a degree from a higher
| education institution in the STEM (science, technology, engineering,
| and math) field.
|
| "Anybody graduates from a college, you go in there for two years or
| four years, If you graduate or you get a doctorate degree from a
| college, you should be able to stay in this country," Mr. Trump
| said.
|
| "We force the brilliant people, the people that graduate from
| college, the people that are number one in their class from the best
| colleges, you have to be able to recruit these people and keep the
| people," he asserted.
|
| Somebody graduates at the top of the class; they can't even make a
| deal with the company because they don't think they're going to be
| able to stay in the country.
|
| "That is going to end on day one," Mr. Trump announced.

Does Susie Wiles recommend that Trump enlist Narendra Modi to be his
Americans First campaign surrogate for the National Question?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Mitch McConnell did everything he could to stop him. The Club for
Growth spent millions of dollars trying to derail his rise. Yet they