Article <leo4jvFkdk4U2@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<leo4jvFkdk4U2@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Is everyone as blissfully ignorant as the Apple zealots are?
Date: 4 Jul 2024 17:31:43 GMT

On 2024-07-04, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:
> On 2024-07-04 09:00, badgolferman wrote:
>> Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> The Apple religious fundamentalists apparently never read the news.
>>> They endlessly claim things even Apple wouldn't dare to claim.  Why?
>>>
>>> Do they never read the news?
>>>
>>> They even deny that bugs, which are widely reported, are in the
>>> Apple products (such as the recent vast CocoPods vulnerabilities).
>>>
>>> What's wrong with these Apple religious fundamentalists?
>>>
>>> Is everyone as ignorant as they are?
>>
>> Blind faith.
>
> I don't have "faith" about computers and technology.
>
> I have experience.

Note that nobody denied CocoaPods vulnerabilities - that's a lie.

Arlen and baldgolferman are projecting their own blind faith. They exude
ignorance of these topics, sling juvenile insults when corrected, and
brazenly lie in order to disrupt factual discourse due to their own
blind zealotry. When they are shown to be wrong, they just double down
on their lies and repeat their insults. It's pretty pathetic behavior.
They spend literal hours and hours trolling newsgroups of products for
which they hold irrational hatred daily. What a miserable existence.

JR