Article <levbklFnam0U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<levbklFnam0U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Trump Shouldn't Cozy Up To Wall Street
Date: 7 Jul 2024 11:14:30 GMT

Nate Hochman for the American Spectator on whether Susie Wiles
worries that Donald Trump will depress turn-out by legacy American
proles who are seeking a tribune against their disposession by
continuing to promise the Cheap Labor Lobby that he favors them in
their efforts to privatize the profits and socialize the costs of
global wage arbitrage:
<URL:https://spectator.org/trump-shouldnt-cozy-up-to-wall-street/>
| The comments echoed what Trump reportedly said to "a group of
| America's most powerful chief executives" in a meeting earlier this
| month. A New York Times report on the meeting -- which included
| "dozens of leading chief executives, including Tim Cook of Apple,
| Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase, Doug McMillon of Walmart and Charles
| W. Scharf of Wells Fargo" -- detailed Trump's efforts to "reassure"
| the business tycoons with promises of more corporate tax cuts and
| "talk[ing] up the importance of high-skilled immigration, saying he
| knew businesses needed these workers." Per the Times:
|
||     Mr. Trump said he thought it was "wrong" that people who made
|| sacrifices to come to America and attend top U.S. schools should
|| have to go home to their countries, one of the people said. Another
|| person who was in the room recalled that Mr. Trump made the point
|| that the high-skilled immigrants who received an American education
|| could either be successful in the U.S. or in their home countries.
|| He said that the best and the brightest were needed to help America,
|| this person said.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was ruined
by Ron's failure to secure the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to run advertisements on Lachlan Murdhoch's
FoxNews.COM featuring the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles that Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"It would not surprise me to see Assange creating videos where he
demands the arrest of horrible Donald Trump, while pitching the