Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lfmdnRjOQrVsbOv7nZ2dnZfqn_sAAAAA@giganews.com>

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Kamala Outright Lies About Women's Basketball Brackets
From: BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid>
 <atropos-AD6050.19203520062024@news.giganews.com>
 <v56qif$3qg7n$8@dont-email.me>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 15:46:57 +0000

FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/20/24 10:20 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <v52mim$2usni$11@dont-email.me>, FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Always were. We all use them every day.
>>> You just used "never", didn't you, moron? If you were sticking to your
>>> guns you NEVER would use the word never in this context.
>>>
>>> Only nit-pickers, like you, use them as an excuse.
>>> Stupid much?
>>
>> Of course even granting hyperbole for the sake of an Effa win on Usenet
>> today, that *still* doesn't get you out of this jam:
>>
>> "Or are you just bullshitting in favor or your Dear Leader again?"
>>
>> In which you reference alleged statements on Trump's sentencing that I
>> never made. No amount of pretend appeals to hyperbole are gonna get you
>> out of this lie, Effa.
>>
> And you never will.

I never will what? Get you out of your lie? Why would I even try to do
that? I enjoy having your lies on display for all to see.

> A rapist.  And you made excuses for him...

Wait, I thought I never talked about him, that I was, quote, "in a coma for
four years". Now you have me doing the exact opposite-- making excuses is
talking about him, not being in a coma.

Lie, lie, lie, lie... if Effa's lying, it must be a day ending in 'y'.