Article <lg3otvF8fpmU4@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lg3otvF8fpmU4@mid.individual.net>

From: Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Approximately 300,000 km/s With Respect To What?
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2024 08:42:13 +0200

Am Samstag000020, 20.07.2024 um 14:50 schrieb Richard Hachel:
> Le 20/07/2024 à 08:25, Thomas Heger a écrit :
>> Am Freitag000019, 19.07.2024 um 14:39 schrieb Richard Hachel:
>
>> But for what reasons would any system take such an amount of efforts? ? ?
>
> It's a good question.
>
> What we can say is that between the Annexation of Alsace and Moselle by
> Germany (1871), and until 1945, relations between Germany and France
> were not looking good. It was an almost permanent military or
> psychological war (three clashes) with global repercussions. Extreme
> powers were at stake. Diesel, the German inventor of the engine of the
> same name, was found floating in the Channel in 1913, probably
> eliminated by the English.
>
> It is not normal that today, Albert Einstein has such great popularity
> (the SR is not him, but the French; the RG, it is Grossmann and
> Hilbert), the atomic bomb, he (he only knew Pouic, it was Oppenhaimer).
> This is obviously voluntary.
>
> Question: Who? For what? Which great power had an interest and still has
> an interest in promoting Einstein (a useful idiot) rather than Poincaré
> (the greatest mathematician in history, and the only one to have been
> able to master the entirety of three sciences, mathematics, philosophy,
> physics) ?
>
> It's a good question.

I have a proposal:

when Nicola Tesla died, he was actually pennyless, even if he had
invented a lot and held more than seven hundred patents.

So: why was he so poor?

The idea is a little far fetched and would include certain rumors, which
state that a 'deep state' would exist, which is thirty years
technologically in advance.

This matched other rumors, e.g. that other inventions were also stolen
or patents declared of interest for the national security.

Now lets assume, that such a 'deep state' would  actually exist and is
located in fact somewhere deep down and has all these patents, but does
not like to pay something for the inventors.

Then this 'deep state' would be thirty years in advance in terms of
technology, because patents protect the inventions that long.

After thirty years the patents are released, but not very beneficial
anymore for the inventors, because they protect only for thirty years.

Now you need 'spies' in the patent offices, which warn the deep state
about new developments and to reject unwanted inventions.

Such agents need rewards, especially if the inventions are important.

And one among the eligable rewards is fame.

The death of Diesel could be squezed into the same theory, too, by
assuming, that energy in general and petrol especially is in the
interest of the 'deep state' and efficient motors were regarded as
dangerous. And threads or heritics have to be 'removed'.

TH