Article <lglmq8FcqmnU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lglmq8FcqmnU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.privacy
Subject: Re: Apple accused of underreporting suspected CSAM on its platforms
Date: 28 Jul 2024 01:56:24 GMT
 <v7olut$19iie$1@dont-email.me> <lga8vfF8qq0U3@mid.individual.net>
 <v7q9vj$1l9co$1@dont-email.me>
 <v7qn3b$2hg0$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgcm26Fbd6U4@mid.individual.net>
 <v7rfko$18sp$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgda8oF3c6aU3@mid.individual.net>
 <v7tiln$2g2b$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v7u2gu$2co3l$1@dont-email.me> <lgfmvgFee44U1@mid.individual.net>
 <v7uduv$11n1$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgfte4FfbfnU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v7v1eb$8nm$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgim0sFtal2U3@mid.individual.net>
 <v83erg$261m$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

On 2024-07-27, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 26 Jul 2024 22:24:28 GMT :
>
>> Actually, both Chris and I provided actual documentation of actual
>> convictions.
>
> Oh Jesus. Everyone, yes, even you zealots, knows there are
> convictions.  Nobody said otherwise.

Liar. *YOU* said there were "absolutely zero" convictions. You're trying
to pretend you didn't say that, but it's on record right here in this
thread.

Pretend all you want, but it's not going to change reality. And the fact
that you never back up your own words shows you have no credibility.
Like Trump and so many right-wing politicians, you just lie, and when
your lies are shown to be false, you double down or pretend you never
said them. It's a sign of a weak mind, and it's really pitiful behavior
for a supposed mature adult.

> All your strongly held beliefs are based on exactly zero facts, JR.

Projection from a mental weakling.

JR