Article <lgn9fiFk3e2U2@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lgn9fiFk3e2U2@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,alt.privacy
Subject: Re: Apple accused of underreporting suspected CSAM on its platforms
Date: 28 Jul 2024 16:21:06 GMT
 <v7olut$19iie$1@dont-email.me> <lga8vfF8qq0U3@mid.individual.net>
 <v7q9vj$1l9co$1@dont-email.me>
 <v7qn3b$2hg0$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgcm26Fbd6U4@mid.individual.net>
 <v7rfko$18sp$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgda8oF3c6aU3@mid.individual.net>
 <v7tiln$2g2b$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v7u2gu$2co3l$1@dont-email.me> <lgfmvgFee44U1@mid.individual.net>
 <v7uduv$11n1$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgfte4FfbfnU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v7v1eb$8nm$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <lgim0sFtal2U3@mid.individual.net>
 <v83erg$261m$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>
 <v83fe4$3a095$3@dont-email.me> <lglms6FcqmnU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v84d18$va8$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

On 2024-07-28, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 28 Jul 2024 01:57:26 GMT :
>
>>> 'It's probably zero given it's the most important metric.  And it's
>>> missing from the story.'
>>
>> And before that he literally said "absolutely zero" convictions have
>> resulted from CSAM scanning - right here in this thread. Arlen is a
>> clown.
>
> Jesus Chris, Jolly Roger.
>
> You can't tell the difference between the number of convictions from
> all sources and the percentage of convictions from Apple, Google or FB
> reports?
>
> Who is that stupid?

Jesus Christ, little Arlen.

You don't remember your own words, where you claimed there have been
"absolutely zero" pedophiles caught and convicted as a result of CSAM
scanning? Here, let's refresh your rotten memory:

On 2024-07-24, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:

> Given, for all we know, absolutely zero pedophiles were caught and
> convicted by the Meta & Google (and even Apple) system, the safety
> gained is zero.

And, of course, you're dead wrong:

Man Stored Child Pornography on Google Account, Sentenced to 14 Years in
Federal Prison
<https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdtx/pr/man-stored-child-pornography-google-account-sentenced-14-years-federal-prison>
---
SAN ANTONIO – A Maryland man was sentenced in a federal court in San
Antonio today to 168 months in prison followed by 30 years of supervised
release for the receipt of child pornography.

According to court documents, David Edward King, 59, of Ellicott City,
Maryland, stored 504 videos and 2,050 images depicting child sexual
abuse material (CSAM) in Google applications while living in San
Antonio.  A review of King’s cell phone revealed that he had received
the illicit material, some of which involved prepubescent children, via
the instant messaging applications ICQ and Telegram.  Google became
aware of the CSAM being stored in their Google Photos and Google Drive
infrastructure and filed a report to the National Center for Missing and
Exploited Children.
---

Keep slinging juvenile insults and squirming around if it helps you feel
better, but your own words are on record, little boy.

JR