Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lhbp1fFnrafU1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: VDARE.com vs. Cancel Culture--My Story
Date: 5 Aug 2024 10:49:19 GMT

VDare's Lydia Brimelow on whether Susie Wiles sees any signs in her
polling of legacy American proles that a GOP candidate for
WhiteHouse.GOV has any path to victory in 2028 without running to
Donald Trump's right on the National Question:
<URL:https://vdare.com/#lydia>
| The first miracle was my appearance on Tucker Carlson.
|
| <URL:https://x.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1760075607927648419>
|| Mass immigration is completely destroying our country. Why is no one
|| doing anything about it? Because they're afraid of ending up like
|| Lydia Brimelow.
|
| Even as of this writing, almost six months later, when Tucker is
| posting almost every day and has interviewed Donald Trump, Vladimir
| Putin and other world-historical figures, my interview is in the top
| 10 watched with over 21 million views. Publicity miracles don't get
| much bigger than that.

Will Trump task JD Vance to sell his signature merit-based immigration
reform legislation to legacy American proles and does Wiles believe
legacy American proles will buy that gift for the Cheap Labor Lobby?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Putting further fuel on the possibility of an intended collapse of
security, the local Butler County SWAT team is now telling the