Article <li5jlpFlo18U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<li5jlpFlo18U1@mid.individual.net>

From: Thomas Heger <ttt_heg@web.de>
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
Subject: Re: Relativistic aberration
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 07:57:33 +0200
 <GJV9qXRqd8YR9_jKHPyTEFOBplg@jntp>

Am Dienstag000013, 13.08.2024 um 18:29 schrieb Richard Hachel:
> Le 13/08/2024 à 17:15, hitlong@yahoo.com (gharnagel) a écrit :
>
>   Should we believe EVERYTHING scientists say?
> There is something quite strange about human beings from a behavioral
> point of view. They say that we must form our own ideas, have free will,
> and not swallow everything we hear.
> Incapable of questioning an idea that was instilled in him (he read it
> in the newspapers) he swallows it without even making a face.
> Should we believe what scientists say? Should we believe what the media
> say? For him, yes, we must swallow everything and not think.
> Personally, I am a conspiracy theorist and damn, I love it.
> I think we must apply methodical doubt.
> And me, when someone tells me that the Titanic hit a flying saucer, I
> don't believe it at all. The ship was poorly designed enough not to
> break apart in half on its own in the middle of the ocean just hours
> after it was launched.

My own theory about the Titanic:

the Titanic was secretly swapped for her sister ship Olympic.

The Olympic had a bent bow, because she collided with a German submarine.

This turned out to be uncurable, hence the Olympic and the Titanic
swapped their names and the Olympic was deliberatly sunken, but as
'Titanic'.

TH