Article <lk2olmF46j0U1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lk2olmF46j0U1@mid.individual.net>

From: groenveld@acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Newsgroups: misc.immigration.usa
Subject: MEDIA: Trudeau: Canada to Reduce Number of 'Temporary Foreign Workers'
Date: 7 Sep 2024 10:36:38 GMT

Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Elizabeth
Weibel on how many scab workers Justin Trudeau has re-exported from .CA
to .US via Donald Trump's NAFTA 2.0 and the TN visa:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/08/26/trudeau-canada-reduce-amount-temporary-foreign-workers/>
| In April, Trudeau revealed that he had plans to reduce the number of
| migrant workers coming into the country and noted that "more and
| more businesses" in Canada were "relying on temporary foreign
| workers in a way that is driving down wages in some sectors."
|
| Canada was reported to have reached a population mark of 40 million
| in June 2023, and in March 2024, it was reported to have reached the
| 41 million mark.
|
| Statistics Canada attributed the increase in Canada's population to
| "international migration" during the first quarter of 2024.
|
| The United States has similarly been grappling with low wages and
| increased housing prices due to an increasing number of illegal
| migrants. Under the Biden administration, roughly ten million
| migrants have been encountered at the U.S. southern border.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be Chief Salescritter for Trump's
"merit-based" immigration reform legislation and who does Susie Wiles
predict among 2028 aspirants for WhiteHouse.GOV will step up to be
tribune for legacy American proles and their posterity?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump is going to be the nominee, and I predict he picks Tim Scott
as his running mate. Everyone loves an inoffensive black