Article <lkhc9fFah9vU1@mid.individual.net>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lkhc9fFah9vU1@mid.individual.net>

From: Jolly Roger <jollyroger@pobox.com>
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Subject: Re: [NEWS] Everything Apple Announced Today
Date: 12 Sep 2024 23:37:19 GMT

On 2024-09-12, Andrew <andrew@spam.net> wrote:
> Jolly Roger wrote on 12 Sep 2024 22:16:29 GMT :
>
>> invariably when people push back
>
> Invariably "when people push back" by brazenly denying the facts...

Example: Arlen here recently claimed that Apple devices supposedly
require you to constantly log in with 2FA (false), to the extent that
you supposedly have to carry your second factor device with you
everywhere you go in order to use them (false), and that 2FA is
supposedly is a "huge privacy violation" (false). And when I and others
corrected this obvious disinformation, badgolferman was right there to
claim it was us who were supposedly in the wrong for correcting it.

> You seem to hate that Apple...

Projection from a lying troll.

JR