Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lm2djjFnvkcU4@mid.individual.net>

From: vallor <vallor@cultnix.org>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Linux 6.11
Date: 1 Oct 2024 14:00:19 GMT

On Mon, 30 Sep 2024 23:46:30 -0400, DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote in
<vdfrag$2jbdn$3@dont-email.me>:

> On 9/30/2024 11:39 PM, Joel wrote:
>> DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>>> There's medication you can take for OCD, you know.
>>

>> There are drugs that make one more obsessive than a diagnosed OCD
>> person.
>
> I'm sure.
>
> You've used meth, right?  Can you describe what it feels like?  What do
> you do and think about while you're high on it?
>

>> To me, vallor's observation of RAM use is normal.  Maybe you
>> trust Copilot+ to handle that for you.
>

> I was referring to his obsession with installing new Linux kernels every
> time he changes his underwear.

Uh, DFS -- if you are changing your underwear only every week, you
should have a talk with a doctor.

Meanwhile, I like to test new kernels -- and the only person I've
ever encountered that has a problem with that is you.

--
-v System76 Thelio Mega v1.1 x86_64 NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti
   OS: Linux 6.11.0 Release: Mint 21.3 Mem: 258G