Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<lt52vil2i0hs87h6vmo7o9m7oqm20k01cm@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 23:07:22 -0400

On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 02:35:14 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com> wrote:

>>>So Biden has no backbone, then?
>
>>He has no need to create an unwanted controversy over an item that
>>isn't worth bringing up but our 24 news hour cycle will do so to help
>>fill the hours.
>
>You don't think it's deliberate to distract from the fact that Jose
>Ibarra got paroled into the United States when Immigration and a second
>encounter with Border Patrol failed to run his name to discover that
>Homeland Security had already identified him as a gang member, not to be
>allowed to enter?

No, because I don't believe that was on his mind at that moment. It
was simply using a word that he knew would create controversy and from
what I heard supposedly Nancy Pelosi said not to use. So it would
clearly be on his mind much more from some typical governmental muckup
at a level that's far below where he operates. I wouldn't blame any
President for such an action, but I would blame them if they are made
aware of it and take no steps to prevent it from happening in the
future.