Article <mMchFSA1N2Jb2nep09tPaqyy1ho@jntp>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<mMchFSA1N2Jb2nep09tPaqyy1ho@jntp>

Subject: Re: About the relativistic doggies doctoring the "evidence" against basic
 math
Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity
JNTP-HashClient: V_2l_MBYjsNYRrNXb59AtQMN1Us
JNTP-ThreadID: 17f834a191ab0573$4857$844270$c2365abb@news.newsdemon.com
JNTP-Uri: https://www.nemoweb.net/?DataID=mMchFSA1N2Jb2nep09tPaqyy1ho@jntp
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 24 20:57:03 +0000
From: Richard Hachel <r.hachel@liscati.fr.invalid>

Le 24/09/2024 à 17:28, Maciej Wozniak a écrit :

>>> 1905 - nothing about so trendy nowadays
>>> "counterexamples" against Euclidean
>>> prejudices allegedly found in massive numbers
>>> on Earth surface.
>>>
>>> Relativistic doggies have invented them -
>>> after their idiot guru announced EG false.
>>> Yes - doctoring evidence, classics of
>>> ideology oriented branches of science.
>>
>> Nobody announced Euclidean Geometry false
>
> Is it still assumed true, then? REALLY true,
> poor stinker?
>

>   (quite the
>> opposite actually). You'll never get it. Face it
>> Maciej.
>>
>> Find another hobby.
>
> No.
> Command some glowing worms instead, poor
> stinker.

Euclidean geometry no longer applies when we go very far or when we go
very fast.

In Newton's universe, this still applies and we can talk about a frame of
reference in a "general" sense.

We then take four orthonormal axes, and everything is simple and very
practical.

Only, there is a small problem, a small grain of sand: anisochrony.

Oh, not much: about 3.33 nanoseconds per meter.

And if we go very fast, or if we go very far, it counts, even if it is so
small that Newton could neglect it.

Except that Römer, who saw far with his telescope, will realize that
something strange happens if we examine the revolution time of Jupiter's
moons depending on whether we approach or move away.

Römer did not realize that he had just discovered the first-degree
relativistic effect: universal anisochrony.

He believed that light took "a certain time" to reach the observer, he
never understood how the universe was designed, nor why, although he was
constantly observing all this live, he was constantly changing position,
therefore observer (or vice versa if we assume that the earth was fixed
and that it was Jupiter that moved).

So I repeat: in relativity, Euclidean geometry no longer applies.

The time axis is no longer perfectly orthogonal to the other three
dimensions.

R.H.