Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<mvi7vil50vf88lreivbbknji7tdkq4tlm7@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Ignites Widespread Backlash For Apologizing Over Calling Laken Riley Murder Suspect 'Illegal'
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:21:35 -0400

On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 16:43:54 -0700, The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca>
wrote:

>On Wed, 13 Mar 2024 08:54:14 -0400, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net>
>wrote:
>
>>When asked about his stolen top secret documents, Senile Resident Joke Biden
>>was unable to remember the month AND year his son died from cancer and was
>>also unable to remember when he was VP and Trump was elected. Lastly, he keep
>>babbling about how his car parked next to the stolen documents went "vroom
>>vroom!" when he drove it. much to the chagrin of the interviewers.

Ubi lies there as Biden remembered the month and day his son died. He
likely also remembered the year but a number of other people said the
year while Biden was saying the month and day his son died. When
looking at the transcript and not just what the official report said
it's hard not to see this as a Republican taking this as an
opportunity to stage an attack on a President from the opposing party.
Not necessarily unexpected but still.