Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<nerpuih9i4rmt52g4tude0vcuf8revnt9e@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for March 2-9, 2024
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 18:18:50 -0500

On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 22:39:38 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>Robin Miller <robin.miller@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
>>	CBS news
>
>>CBS Studios NAACP Venture To Develop New Daytime Drama For CBS Called
>>The Gates  (March 6)
>
>>https://deadline.com/2024/03/cbs-studios-naacp-venture-developing-new-daytime-drama-cbs-the-gates-1235847660/
>
>>(the show "would follow the lives of a wealthy Black family in a posh,
>>gated community")
>
>Whom are they keeping out, the Irish?
>
>(That's a Blazing Saddle gag for you heathens.)
>
>>Justin Hartley Series Tracker Gets Early Season 2 Renewal By CBS
>>(March 4)
>
>>https://deadline.com/2024/03/tracker-justin-hartley-renewed-season-2-cbs-1235845019/
>
>No carbs for you ever.
>
>>	CW news
>
>>The Librarians Christian Kane To Reprise Jacob Stone Role In CW
>>Spinoff The Next Chapter  (March 4)
>
>The Librarians: The Generic Title
>
>I hope this doesn't suck.

You and me and many others.

>>Baywatch Reboot Lands At Fox With Sizable Commitment  (March 4)
>
>D cups?
>
>>Candace Cameron Bure Drops Next Movie In Her Eponymous Series on Great
>>American Family; Just In Time To Premiere This Month  (March 5)
>
>GAC!
>
>>Grey's Anatomy: All Seasons Now Streaming On Hulu  Watch Video
>>Highlights  (March 8)
>
>Is this show still in first run or did it finally go out of production?

Still going strong.

>>Laura Dern, Billy Crudup And Riley Keough Join Noah Baumbach's Next Film
>>At Netflix  (March 7)
>
>>https://deadline.com/2024/03/laura-dern-billy-crudup-riley-keough-noah-baumbachs-next-netflix-1235848207/
>
>>("Plot details [about this currently-untitled film] are vague at this
>>time other then it being a funny and emotional coming-of-age film about
>>adults")
>
>Coming of age? Laura Dern is nearly 60. Are you insane?

Coming of retirement age.

>>Netflix Enters Boxing Ring; Streamer Sets Live Fight Between Mike Tyson
>>& Jake Paul  (March 7)
>
>>https://deadline.com/2024/03/mike-tyson-jake-paul-boxing-match-live-on-netflix-1235848659/
>
>>[RM: Mike Tyson will be 58 at the time of the fight.]
>
>Jake Paul will be dead at the end of the fight?

Or Tyson if the info I had heard about him needing a cane to get
around. There's no doubt a healthy Mike Tyson would eat Jake Paul for
lunch (possibly literally) but if he isn't healthy Paul may have a
chance.