Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<nluf7jljmvmpq8grs73fjuhirfskgpbu43@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TV news for June 17-22, 2024
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2024 06:42:20 -0400

On Sun, 23 Jun 2024 04:06:45 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>>It sounded like Costner didn't want to be cooperative with production
>>>days and it wasn't because he had contracted tied to another project.
>
>>No, it's more like Taylor Sheridan insisted upon writing all the scripts
>>and there were filming delays because of that, which ended up running
>>into Costner's pre-planned project.
>
>Was it? I haven't read that producers violated the production schedule
>Costner was already contracted for. Where did you read that?
>
>Isn't the production schedule guaranteed to an actor of Costner's
>prominence, that if the show isn't ready to go into production, Costner
>gets paid anyway?
>
>None of this makes any sense given that Hollywood contracts involve
>human sacrifice and are signed in blood. Either Costner showed up for
>production on time ready to perform, or he didn't. There's no middle ground.

The article I read said that he showed up ready to perform only to
find that the script wasn't ready. Which is when he went back to
working on his movie. If true I can see why Costner would do that. Now
when the script would be ready wasn't in any of the articles I read.

It's clear that there was some sort of scheduling problem that they
couldn't work out. Costner puts the blame on Yellowstone people while
they put the blame on him. Until we get more info I don't see us
knowing who is to blame.