Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<nvnb0jh9imce2s6isfcnjultb40pgtqn39@4ax.com>

From: _ <_@_.__>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: 1999 she was only there to be queen for as long i was the bad guy or the freak.so i pretended to be the bad guy for her to shine to catch her , it was hunting season
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 21:26:30 +0000

1999 the fiction of the beauty and the beast
she only wanted to be tweety little diva queen just as long as i was
flying me (the beast)
without me flying the queen without the boob is not a queen, she didnt
want to be there(hte star queen)
 without me as the fool the bobe of the court
or the phantom of the opera, she was only there to be queen for as
long i was the bad guy or the freak.so i pretended to be the bad guy
for her to shine to catch her , it was hunting season