Article <oYidnf1H9bhljnD4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<oYidnf1H9bhljnD4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Is there a way to have block once (right now) for location request beside allow once, allow while using app, and don't allow?
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 01:59:20 +0000

Hello,

Is there a way to have block once (right now) for location request
beside allow once, allow while using app, and don't allow? Sometimes, I
don't want the app to have access location right now. If I say don't
allow, then it is set to never. I have to go back to iOS' settings and
then change it back to ask me next time. It's annoying. This is in my
iPhone 12 mini's iOS v17.4.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"What shall we conclude then? Are we any better? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. As it is written: 'There is no one righteous, not even one ...'" --Romans 3:9-10. LAX was crazy.
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.