Article <obdl8j56cdb75h3hc056plt5ldap54539u@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<obdl8j56cdb75h3hc056plt5ldap54539u@4ax.com>

From: Catrike Ryder <Soloman@old.bikers.org>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: OT: Oakland update
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2024 11:36:13 -0400

On Sun, 7 Jul 2024 10:09:51 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 7/6/2024 7:03 PM, John B. wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 Jul 2024 07:29:19 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>>
>>> https://nypost.com/2024/07/06/us-news/oakland-looters-ransack-gas-station-as-store-owner-sam-mardaie-claims-cops-took-hours-to-respond/
>>
>> I wonder what the results would have been if the owner had pulled out
>> his trusty pistol and started shooting the robbers?
>>
>> Charged with discharging gun within the city limits?
>
>It's a coin toss or maybe even a crap shoot depending on the
>local political and social values.
>
>https://nypost.com/2023/11/08/news/armed-store-owner-gets-in-shootout-with-would-be-robbers/
>
>https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/jewelry-store-robbery-shooting/3852981/
>
>https://nypost.com/2024/05/22/us-news/nyc-liquor-store-owner-faces-7-years-in-prison-for-shooting-would-be-robber-who-attacked-him-as-group-rallies-to-drop-charges/
>
>Polk County Florida maintains established moral values:
>28 seconds:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW-Gd1i3bYY
>
>Sheriff Grady is not 'just all talk' either:
>
>https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/suspect-dead-after-shooting-2-polk-county-deputies-pcso/

We love Grady Judd....

****************************

As reported earlier this week, some dirtbag who got pulled over in a
routine traffic stop in Florida ended up "executing" the deputy who
stopped him.

The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear
at close range.

Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.

A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life piece of human garbage was
found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired
and hit said low-life 68 times.

Now here's the kicker: Asked why they shot the guy 68 times, Polk
County Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel ... get this.
"That's all the bullets we had."

God bless Sheriff Judd!
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ammo-dump/