Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<pAadnbHSD9Sj1dz7nZ2dnZfqn_UAAAAA@giganews.com>

From: BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 22:52:46 +0000

On May 11, 2024 at 7:49:22 AM PDT, "shawn" <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 11 May 2024 14:33:05 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>>> But no, the Dems aren't trying to dilute your vote and change the
>>> demographics of the nation.
>>
>>> Pshaw! That's just nonsense.
>
> Even without the influx of Hispanics into the country it makes sense
> for both parties, Democrats and Republicans, to court those Hispanic
> voters. Ignoring them makes no sense in the long run. Assuming that
> the majority are going to end up voting Democrat also doesn't make
> sense. It will be years before anyone entering the country from
> South/Central America will be able to vote so it will be the policies
> in place at that time that are more likely to impact which party they
> tend to vote for.
>
>>> -----------------
>>> President Biden referred to illegal aliens as "voters" during an interview
>>> on a Spanish-speaking radio show released Tuesday.
>>
>>> "It's even a bigger influx now in terms of Hispanic voters, or Hispanic -
>>> Hispanic citizens, who want to become citizens," President Biden said of
>>> the current migrant crisis.
>>
>> Could we have the entire quote in context of a portion of the transcript
>> please?
>

> Looks like BTR was quoting this Fox News article:
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-roasted-freudian-slip-referring-immigration-influx-hispanic-voters
>
> President Biden appeared to accidentally refer to Hispanic migrants as
> "voters" during an interview on a Spanish-speaking radio show released
> Tuesday.
>
> -----
> It's the sort of typical miss step that people have when speaking.

Except it's not a misstep. Prominent Democrats-- to include Biden-- have been
praising the demographic change in the American population they've been
ushering in for the last decade or so. Occasional-Cortex calls it "the
browning of America" and can't be more thrilled that white people will be in
the minority in a few decades. (Say that about any other race and you'll be
vilified as a racist, but for some reason rooting for the elimination of
whites is perfectly cool.)

Yet despite the fact that they're openly advocating for it and publicly saying
that's exactly what their goal is, you're a raaaaciiist conspiracy theorist if
you even mention "the replacement theory".

Here's Biden getting a happy and saying we should be proud that white people
are being replaced:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?si=d_TfGzHgmkTc6ENc&v=UgrliuQW_-Q&feature=youtu.be

"Whites will be an absolute minority and that's not a bad thing. It's a source
of our strength."

Here's Senator Chris Murphy-- Democrat-- admitting that the people they care
about the most are the illegals. And he even calls them "undocumented
Americans". In his mind, they're not foreign nationals who broke the law to
enter the country. They're Americans. He also admits that the Dem strategy for
over 30 years has been to make them citizens:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1755638213283078144/vid/avc1/480x270/hTRZqNxChNms7Y8W.mp4?tag=14

Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden did
with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points it out is
gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's not what he
meant."

Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is all
part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that he would let
10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This is all on purpose.