Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<pcplvit7kqipi3pfa9056vdm1ubr78jbkb@4ax.com>

From: shawn <nanoflower@notforg.m.a.i.l.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: News: Good News for Anim! NCIS: SYNDEY Is Renewed for Season #2 By...CBS? Paramount+ Australia?!
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:35:58 -0400

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 05:22:56 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:

>On 3/20/24 3:54 AM, anim8rfsk wrote:
>
>> Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> Remember - I'm behind a firewall on Tues & Thur morning-afternoon this
>>> semester, so I can't post!!  :p

>>> Just when you thought you were out, they pull you back in!!
>>
>> No, NCIS Love Sydney
>
>Isn't "Love Sydney" about a gay guy?...  ;p
>
>> is too much of a shit show. They’d have to do
>> something at the level of casting Jessica Green to get me to try it again.

I wonder why so many people were watching it. I tried to like it but
couldn't get past a couple of episodes. Other than the inertia needed
to be broken to change that channel I can't see why there were enough
people watching to make it the most successful new show from last
season.

>> And I’m confident I’ll be able to resist it since I’m already not watching
>> NCIS Ian goes to Hawaii.
>
>That reminds me - What should I do if I am arrested by NCIS during my
>vacation?!?!

Pray for McCarrot to come and rescue you?

>> The question is will I bother to watch NCIS the DiNozzos? I suspect I’ll
>> sample the pilot and it’s one and done.
>
>I would sample this... if it were on CBS and not Pee+. As it's the
>latter, I doubt I will bother.

I'll end up sampling it but the quality will determine if I watch
more.

>> I’m absolutely certain that will be the result for NCIS Baby Gibbs.
>
>I've already WQ'ed that one!

The only good thing I can see about NCIS Baby Gibbs is the narration
by Mark Harmon. Otherwise I can't see why anyone would watch it.