Article <pdpbejp75i61ca2po40a3di12q86tv1arm@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<pdpbejp75i61ca2po40a3di12q86tv1arm@4ax.com>

From: Catrike Ryder <Soloman@old.bikers.org>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: gun carrry on bikes
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2024 15:40:03 -0400
References: <vc065r$l0sd$3@dont-email.me> <vc1d41$scvq$2@dont-email.me> <TVWEO.203902$kpic.201042@fx15.ams4> <vc1f53$ssl8$1@dont-email.me> <jL_EO.385225$grz1.291350@fx03.ams4> <vc1urd$vige$2@dont-email.me> <1r%EO.304287$kpic.194284@fx15.ams4> <7g19ejd7f87rbnjhp7o81fm27vb7v5vv07@4ax.com> <HG0FO.731584$azJ4.425506@fx16.ams4> <l269ejl2qv33b902c7f1lir48biu8d6rl7@4ax.com> <BacFO.733442$azJ4.36608@fx16.ams4> <5hoaejh4r1fssblq85485k75jjno9dvgef@4ax.com> <BZiFO.168702$QvZa.79896@fx08.ams4>

On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 16:37:53 GMT, Roger Merriman <roger@sarlet.com>
wrote:

>Catrike Ryder <Soloman@old.bikers.org> wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Sep 2024 08:53:53 GMT, Roger Merriman <roger@sarlet.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Less it?s absolute weight more that it?s going focus it?s weight due its
>>> shape and size, and certainly with bar bags (along the handlebars) unless
>>> it?s a fairly packed bag it?s going to get tossed about, and so on.
>>
>> Coild be. I don't know. I never had a handlebar bag or a top bar bag.
>> At any rate, it's not my problem.
>>
>>> Likewise jersey pockets and so on likely to sub par so for folks who do
>>> unless it?s a fairly relaxed man on a bike types would need to find some
>>> solutions.
>>
>> I've seen advice about carrying a gun in a fanny pack, too.
>> https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/gear/top-concealed-carry-options-for-hikers-runners-cyclists/
>>
>The MTB designed for packs even the smaller ones I’m sure would be fine as
>do tend to be designed to carry stuff.
>
>Which would be perfectly acceptable to use on a road bike, they are used on
>the multiple 100 mile gravel rides for that reason.
>
>> Carrying a gun is remarkable easy to do nowdays with all the compact
>> guns available. More and more states are allowing it now, due to the
>> demands to do it. The gun haters and fearmongers are losing the
>> battle.
>>
>It doesn’t seem to be be much of a thing for cycling judging by the lack of
>cycling specific holders, and the American YouTubers as I like Gravel and
>America is it’s birth place, all sorts of weird kit is discuses and
>reviewed including some odd tat from Aliexpress and so on!
>
>But advise on how to carry a gun or kit to do so is noticeably absent.
>
>I’d suggest your in the Minority in that regard.

>>> Roger Merriman
>>>

>> --
>> C'est bon
>> Soloman
>>
>Roger Merriman

It's not absent, you must have looked in the wrong place.