Article <pq6cnTwBnrQkCtv7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<pq6cnTwBnrQkCtv7nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com>

Subject: What if somebody made an iphone iOS emulator that actually works?
From: danmin@danminart-dot-com.no-spam.invalid (Danart)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 23:33:13 +0000

So in the past an iphone emulator was made in Adobe Air. Air is
programming environment similar to flash and director and mor
recently associates with HTML5. This was spot on in emulating th
original iphone.

The only problem with iphone emulation is that while it is linux th
licensing via Apple products ( which is the real reason why Appl
prefers you not to have one ).

Tons of applications in the iOS environment could actually b
utilized. I would not mind to have one of my own as I use Android on
regular basis.

Now your going to say "what about the hardware" ? Well th
hardware of the iphone is not so different from the androi
counter-parts. So something like a Goolge-Pixel or even Samsung Galax
models would probably do justice

Again unless you like purchasing only Apple devices for some reason