Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<qs3s6j1mle8d5vn5n5maq3a0r9kq1v2fkt@4ax.com>

From: Cursitor Doom <cd@notformail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: OT: some electronics for a speed controlled electromagnetic gun
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 23:09:42 +0100

On Sat, 15 Jun 2024 07:55:40 -0700, john larkin <jl@650pot.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 15 Jun 2024 05:57:23 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
>wrote:
>
>>On a sunny day (Fri, 14 Jun 2024 09:21:24 -0700) it happened john larkin
>><jl@650pot.com> wrote in <dero6j1eempndp4h10029un6kfp75kfna6@4ax.com>:

>>>Fig 6 is horrible.
>>>
>>>Hardly anybody does good circuit design these days.
>>
>>Are you sure you understand the circuit?
>>What is wrong with it according to you?
>
>Aside from being ugly, at least three things.
>

>>As to bad design, astronauts now stuck on the ISS because the Boeing return module is defective.
>>Billions they did spend of tax money
>>US becoming more and more a lost empire...
>
>That's fine, since the US never was an empire. But we did mostly
>conquer the world by being what other people want to be.

You were doing good up until some evil bastards mounted a stealth
takeover. Now you have some demented freak as president who can barely
contain his bowel movements who does everything the deep state tells
him to. Stick a piece of paper under his nose and he'll sign it
regardless of what it says.
You don't see the same coverage of Diaper Joe in the US as the rest of
the world sees. I can tell you now the unsanitised version ain't
pretty. Diaper Joe and his crack-head son have made America the
laughing stock of the world.