Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<r3316jltav4h2pl35i3ab004h4i9jtideb@4ax.com>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Doctor Whoke S01E06 Rogue
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 21:27:30 +0100

On 10/06/2024 10:43, Daniel70 wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote on 10/6/24 8:45 am:
>> On 09/06/2024 22:32, Blueshirt wrote:
>>> The Fake Doctor wrote:
>
> <Snip>

>>> Stupid? Says a man who continually claims that a TV show finished
>>> seven years ago
>>
>> Which it did.
>>
>>> but has watched every single episode that has aired since then at the
>>> first opportunity he gets...
>>
>> Not one single new episode of Doctor Who has aired since 2017.
>>
>>> and continues to talk about this show that has 'finished' and
>>> spend his time watching YouTube videos about this show that has
>>> finished. <rolls eyes>
>>
>> The YouTubers all agree with me. Doctor Who ended in 2017. The woke
>> pandering piece of shit produced by Chibnall and Moffat is not
>> Doctor Who
>
> Hang on!~ I thought Aggy had been bitching about ChibnallWho and the
> revived RTDWho! Now it seems Aggy doesn't/didn't like MoffatWho either.
>
> Is anything/anyone safe??

I got Moffat mixed up with RTD but his woke shit that I was thinking of
Boom still isn't Doctor Who.

>> because the main protagonist is not the character of the Doctor, nor
>> does it follow his origin story, but totally contradicts it. The
>> Doctor is not an abused and repeatedly experimented on and murdered
>> child from another dimension. The Cybermen were never Time Lords. UNIT
>> was not founded by a snake monster from another time and
>> planet. Isaac Newton was never an India. And there's not such thing
>> as bi-generation, nor can the TARDIS make a copy of itself by being
>> hit with a comedy circus mallet.
>
> O.K., no such thing as bi-generation BEFORE, but you were HAPPY with
> Bi-Union when was it DoctorTom combined with The Watcher to become
> DoctorPeter

That was already done by another Time Lord in Planet of the Spiders and
it was a psychic projection and neither were done like they were ripped
off from a Loony Tunes cartoon.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner