Article <s22b8jt3lfjmg3dgeil4au6qmpitngqq3n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<s22b8jt3lfjmg3dgeil4au6qmpitngqq3n@Rudy.Canoza.is.a.forging.cocksucking.dwarf.com>

From: Klaus  Schadenfreude <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: or.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: "War Zone" at the border
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2024 10:23:28 -0700

[Default]  Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> typed:

>tRump and his dinglberries (like gun-pervert KKKlaun) would have you
>believe the Border is a war zone hellscape.  The residents at that Border
>have a different story to tell.  Here are a few excerpts, but it's worth
>going to the link and reading for continuity.

Ooooh! Admited Pedophile Groomer Baxter is going to treat us to
ANECDOTES!

I love anecdotes.

=============
>A few hundred feet from the US-Mexico border in Nogales, Arizona, Laura
>Aldana chuckled at the suggestion – made by both leading presidential
>candidates – that the region had fallen into chaos.
>
>“Where?” she asked rhetorically. She gestured toward the street outside
>the downtown formalwear boutique where she works. “There’s almost too
>little to do here.”

Drug and human smugglers are not walking down the streets, you stupid
cunt.

>Of course stupid dinglberry shitstain gun-pervert KKKlaun will spew his
>vicious and derogatory filth, but will not actually debate any of this.

Admitted Pedophile Groomer Baxter loves the idea of thousands of
illegal aliens crossing the border every day.

He says we need them to pick our vegetables, and there are lots of
young women that need rapin' 'n' killin'.