Article <s4r6cj9jrrnmmaqgn6ukdjsq584aejrct0@4ax.com>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<s4r6cj9jrrnmmaqgn6ukdjsq584aejrct0@4ax.com>

From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@cruzio.com>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: Pedicabs as 'alternate transportation
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 09:26:41 -0700

On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 22:10:01 GMT, cyclintom <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>You're like Liebermann telling everyone that what I was saying about Cull Canyon was false because he new what was there because he used Google Earth.

Well, I have to confess that I was somewhat wrong about swamp at the
bottom of Cull Canyon.  You posted a photo showing a barely readable
sign proclaiming
"Warning.  Keep Out.  Deep Mud".
<https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1063064831504932&set=ecnf.100034042758783>
I suspected that the shadows were wrong and that the sign looked it
had been planted and run-over by someone.  My suspicions were
apparently wrong.  However, you didn't help matters when I asked for
the exact location, so I could look at it with Google Maps.  You
ignored my question(s) every time.

I was recently looking for the sign using:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=warning+deep+mud+keep+out+cull+canyon&udm=2>
and found a photo that look like the photo you provided (bottom of
page) which led to:
<https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/chabot-to-garin-regional-trail-and-lake-view-trail-loop/photos>
They're photos numbers 81 and 89 on the first page.
The direct links, are absurdly long:
<https://images.alltrails.com/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNvbSIsImtleSI6InVwbG9hZHMvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvMzUzOTkxOTYvNzZmN2I0YTIxYmYwZWE4ODg3NGNlMmQzMjdmMzVkNjYuanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsidG9Gb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoyMDQ4LCJoZWlnaHQiOjIwNDgsImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSJ9LCJyb3RhdGUiOm51bGwsImpwZWciOnsidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWlzZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlLCJxdWFudGlzYXRpb25UYWJsZSI6M319fQ==>
<https://images.alltrails.com/eyJidWNrZXQiOiJhc3NldHMuYWxsdHJhaWxzLmNvbSIsImtleSI6InVwbG9hZHMvcGhvdG8vaW1hZ2UvMzIyODI3NzMvOGVhMDRmMDcwMTMyOWFiYzQ0NmUwZjcyODI1ZjBlNjAuanBnIiwiZWRpdHMiOnsidG9Gb3JtYXQiOiJqcGVnIiwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoyMDQ4LCJoZWlnaHQiOjIwNDgsImZpdCI6Imluc2lkZSJ9LCJyb3RhdGUiOm51bGwsImpwZWciOnsidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWlzZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlLCJxdWFudGlzYXRpb25UYWJsZSI6M319fQ==>
Even with water in the creek/trail, it doesn't look like deep mud.

Speaking of Cull Canyon, I should probably revisit your "scorch marks"
from EV's catching fire on the road.  On your next ride, could you
take some better photos of the EV scorch marks and provide a proper
lat-long location?

--
Jeff Liebermann                 jeffl@cruzio.com
PO Box 272      http://www.LearnByDestroying.com