Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<slrnv2re4q.1rp.rotflol2@zerosignal.strangled.net>

From: Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.misc,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.censorship
Subject: Re: TikTok Will Shut Down Rather Than Sell to U.S. Investors If Ban
 Not Overturned in Courts
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2024 02:46:51 -0000 (UTC)

["Followup-To:" header set to talk.politics.misc.]
On 2024-04-27, D  Ray <d@ray> wrote:
> 🔥 Reuters reported on Thursday that TikTok owner ByteDance "would prefer
> to shut down its loss-making app rather than sell it if the Chinese company
> exhausts all legal options to fight legislation to ban the platform from
> app stores in the US."
>
> The Wall Street Journal reported in March that a group of Zionist investors
> led by former Activision CEO Bobby Kotick and OpenAI's Sam Altman are
> scheming to buy TikTok once the sale is forced. CNBC also reported in March
> that former Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, another diehard Zionist, is
> also organizing a team of investors to buy the site once it's banned.
>
> "TikTok accounts for a small share of ByteDance's total revenues and daily
> active users, so the parent would rather have the app shut down in the U.S.
> in a worst case scenario than sell it to a potential American buyer, they
> said," Reuters reported.
>
> Shutting the site down rather than selling it is a smart move. Force the US
> to shut down the most popular app in the country for young people and with
> that one single act you'll discredit the entire "liberal" world order and
> expose our leaders as complete and total frauds.
>
><https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=64416>
>
><https://archive.ph/9lc4y>

So now that there is anti-Zionist speech in TikTok, NOW there is an
issue?

It's quite obvious that this is to protect Israel from criticism for
the genocide they are carrying out.  It's also quite telling how the
US bends to Israeli interests.  Are they trying to prove the
anti-semites are right?