Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<sm0sf11c9wc.fsf@lakka.kapsi.fi>

From: Anssi Saari <anssi.saari@usenet.mail.kapsi.fi>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.android
Subject: Re: text editor
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 12:09:39 +0200

Mickey D <mickeydavis078XX@ptd.net> writes:

> Does Android have the concept of a text editor like Linux does?

These days, when people say text editor they often mean word
processor. So which kind do you mean? Libreoffice Writer kind or the
plain text kind that's in Linux handled by Emacs or vi or nano or
whatever?

Anyways, assuming the latter, for me it's usually enough to use the
included text editor in Ghost Commander but I guess it doesn't
count. With a quick search SimpleEditorFree came up and it seems like an
example of that so the answer to your question is yes.